Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The Definition of a BAD DAY........


HERE IS QUICK RUN-DOWN OF THE LAST FEW DAYS FOR ME......
1. A sudden increase in belly pain followed by nausea & vomiting
2. A trip to the local E.R. to control said above symptoms
3. Getting admitted to the local hospital overnight for observation to rule out small bowel obstruction.
4. To follow-up with surgeon wednesday and schedule hernia repair surgery.
THIS IS THEN FOLLOWED BY TODAYS EVENTS:
5. Dad on his way to E.R. due to nausea/vomiting and belly pain
6. Dad admitted to local hospital for small bowel obstruction & possible G.I bleed
7. Waiting on word if Dad needs surgery or not

Does this all qualify NOW as a "BAD DAY/S ?"..........I think so!!!!!!

The ONLY bright spot in the last few days is that my brother Doug did arrive without any problem. It just sucks that he is now in the midst of what I will now call ..........................
" The Schonfeld/Barnhouse medical debacle - 2008. "
I feel so bad that he flew all this way and is now dealing with an ill sister and father.
FUN FUN FUN!!!!

So that is the current status of things - I am so bummed I cannot be with my father & mother right now. I will have to keep contact via phone.

I will do my best to keep up to date with posts here however that will depend on where I am - hospital WIFI is fair at best.

Trying my best to keep my head above water but I gotta admit my legs are getting tired from treading through all this crap!! Oh well - it's all I can do.

Miss you all - love you all
JENN




No comments: