Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Watching the Inauguration while on vacation rules!

I just thought it would be truly awesome if Obama had this guy next to him while making his historic speech today! I mean - EVERYONE loves POOH!!!!

So today is Tuesday which means Jim and I only have a few more days in this paradise - BOOHOO!!!! It has been so incredibly wonderful here - the temp has been between the upper 60's and 70's. The sun has come out for the last few days and it has been glorious!


Aside from the untimely death of my new cell phone due to a washing machine accident (oy vey)
I have to say this has been one of the best vacations I have had in a long time.

We went fishing off the local bridge yesterday morning followed by a trip to Sombrero Beach in the afternoon - we had some good beach time however were hit with an afternoon shower.

This sent us into Marathon for lunch at The Stuffed Pig - great local place with awesome food!
I had a crabby reuben sandwich and sweet potatoe fries - OHH SOOO good!

We just chilled out yesterday afternoon and then went back out to the bridge for some more fishing action. Unfortunately, the results of our fishing yesterday was meager at best!











Today we are hanging around the house until
The Inauguration-then we are off to take a day trip to Key West.
WOOHOO for shopping! It should be a great day!

I am proud to say that I have totally embraced this relaxed cycle - it has been so nice not to have to temp, chart, test, etc. The only thing TTC related I have done is set up the hysteroscopy for this Friday when I get home. It will be great timing in terms of my cycle and because I am still on vacation as well.

The fertility doc is only going to do a diagnostic hysteroscopy - in other words, she is just going in for a look. I was curious about this especially after getting the results back from the MRI. I emailed her, asking what her thinking was about this. She explained that although the HSG and MRI tests both show a probable uterine septate - the only absolute way to know for sure is to look via hysteroscope. She does NOT want to have to put me through general anesthesia if she is not 100% sure there is a septum there. So we are going to do the diagnostic hysteroscope so she can visualize things. If there is a septum, then I think she will schedule me for the outpatient operative hysteroscopy. I am still holding out hope that everything looks good in there! Will update you as I know. That is scoop for now - will be back soon

P.S. - For those of you who may need to get in touch with me - I won't have a phone until we get back home - so the easiest way to get in touch with me is via email! I check it several times a day!
HUGS

No comments: