Saturday, January 10, 2009

Nothing but negative.....

So I caved and tested today -I decided to bring out the big guns in terms of peesticks also!
You can see the results!!! Not what I hoped for. :(

I am not really surprised or upset - figured as much. I did not use first morning urine as they recommend because I get up at night to pee. I don't think it really makes a difference anyhow.
I am pretty sure I would have a line by now if I were preggers. So basically last night was the last night I took the progesterone and now that I have stopped it, Aunt Flo should arrive within a few days. I had lots of pre-AF feelings + I did not want to extend this cycle any longer than necessary with the progesterone due to vacation. Hopefully she will arrive sooner than later so I don't spend a lot of my vacation with her as an additional guest!

The plan with the fertility doc as of now is to contact her once AF arrives - we will then schedule the hysteroscopy surgery to take care of the uterine septum. I think they schedule that depending on where you are in your cycle. I guess I will find out! Not really thrilled at the prospect of having someone cut away at my uterus BUT if it will help us conceive then I guess it will be worth it.

On the weather front - It just plain SUCKS LEMONS right now. I am guessing we have gotten about a foot of snow over the last few days and it is still currently snowing. It is not expected to stop snowing til tonight as well. This is just making the prospect of being in Florida all the better however!!! I am counting the minutes!!

Not much else to report - hoping everyone is having a great weekend! Peace!!

No comments: