Thursday, January 8, 2009

Dreaming of a sandy beach.....



Clicking my heels three times ..."I wish I was there, I wish I was there, I wish I was there"
Only one more working day until I am officially on vacation and I have to tell you that the weather is making this whole trip look FANTASTIC at this time!!!!!

We are in the midst of the cold, blowing, icy arctic blast we always get around this time of year.
I am so over it already! I am hoping and praying though that the weather cooperates enough for the plane to be able to get the heck out of dodge on Tuesday. Crossing my fingers here!!!!

BABYTRAIN UPDATE: It is 10DPO and getting increasingly harder each day to avoid my friendly peestick stash in the cupboard. To be honest, it has gotten even HARDER due to the fact that my morning temp yesterday made a HUGE rise - Click on Jenn's chart to see!
It stayed up there this morning too. If it stays up there for another day or more, it will be considered "triphasic". This is often a really good sign in terms of possible pregnancy!

So basically since yesterday, I have been trying to ward off that horrible and annoying.......

It's been hard but thanks to some fabulous online TTC buddies, I have been able to avoid a bad case of "the crazies" - I have really had no major early pregnancy signs/symptoms to speak of, and anything I have had, I am chalking up to the progesterone supplements I am taking.
I will be so glad for next week when I can whip out my peestick stash and go to town though!

In the meantime, I am hanging tough!
That's the report for the day - I will update if and when anything changes or become newsworthy! Here's to a great Thursday ya'll!!!

SMOOCHES!!

No comments: