Thursday, January 22, 2009

Soooo tired but great trip..............

So we are home ....WOOT!!!!! I am exhausted as we were up at 4:30am to catch our flight - Additionally trying to re-acclimate to the 30 degree temps here kind of sucks dingle berries to say the least!!!

One quick note.....I will be going for the diagnostic hysteroscopy tomorrow at 1pm-
(A.K.A. - the up close and personal interview with my uterus) so any small prayers would be appreciated!

I would so love to delight you all with the exciting and warmth filled tales from our trip this evening however my mind and body are fading fast!
I promise on my freckled tan lines to follow up here with an update and a full
SHOW & TELL from ............THE KEYS VACATION 2009

I am still without cell phone and am using my dear husbands until mine arrives (hopefully by mid-next week) That's a whole other story! If you need me - email or call the hubby's phone!

I am off to bed for the evening....hugs and stuff for now!!!!

No comments: