Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Merry ChristmaHannaKwanzika everyone!!!!!

Only 5 more shopping days til HANNUKAH - WOOHOOOOO!!!!

This morning we are having our Christmas breakfast & gift exchange at work. It is a very nice way to celebrate as we have a pretty small office. Like the Good Jew that I am, I am making a breakfast version of "pigs in a blanket" - or sausage links wrapped in crescent rolls. YUMMY!!!
The real trick of the morning is how to keep these suckers warm after coming out of the oven AND be able to get my Dunkin Donuts coffee too! It will be a race against time but I am sure I will manage.

All is quiet on the homefront for a change which is exceptionally nice. The most we are worrying about at the moment is finishing up getting those last few holiday gifts. I figure we can get the rest of everything this weekend.
Sunday Jim and I are headed down to Mom & Dad's house for our annual.....................................
FAMILY HANNUKAH CELEBRATION!!!!
My brother, SIL and the nephews all come too so it's a bit of a mad house but fun nonetheless!
I think it used to be all about getting presents but now it seems to boil down to getting some homemade potato latkes and matzoh ball soup - YUMMY!!!!

BABYTRAIN UPDATE:
AF has started to pack up and is heading ready to leave and I am sooooo ready for her departure. On to a new month and cycle. On a slightly ironic and humorous note, it seems I will be ovulating RIGHT around Christmas which I have to believe is a good omen! Nothing like opening some gifts and then snuggling back under the covers some serious baby dancing!
We shall see how festive this holiday season will truly be!

That is the scoop as I have to head into the kitchen to put my stuff in the oven. Gotta have some hot piggies to share! Wishing you all a good week and a great holiday! HUGS and SMOOCHES


No comments: