Thursday, December 4, 2008

Can you say "Antibiotics?" I thought you could.

Yep - I am getting back to feeling like my old self again!

I want to give the inventor of the Z-PAK a HUGE shout out!!!! 24hrs of this antibiotic has made me feel human again. It is absolutely amazing.

I also want to mention my wonderful, adoring husband who lovingly brought home a vaporizer for me yesterday with vicks drops to add. It really helped me sleep more comfortably last night. I love that man - he has a heart of gold!!!

All of the goop and gunk in my lungs is now breaking up and I am coughing like a maniac but I am not going to complain. I feel 50% better today than yesterday. I am actually getting my voice back but am still behaving by keeping quiet. I want to be able to actually answer the phone at work tomorrow!

5DPO and nothing to report on the baby front. I am too busy coughing to notice anything remotely close to a sign or symptom. I still have to do my pelvic MRI but because of the whole fiasco I had with the timing last time, I have to wait until right after my period. I am scheduled to do the MRI in a little over two weeks. By that time I will either know I am preggers or have my period and will be safe to have this test. (hoping for the first option)

Got a few presents wrapped today - WOOHOO!!!! Spent the rest of the day laying low, resting and coughing out all those germies. Incidentally, I found out my cat "Baby" really does NOT like it when I am coughing. He sits across the room staring me down while I cough - it's as if he is saying " what ARE you doing Mom? - whatever it is - STOP IT!" I love that cat but he is so weird at times. Actually most of the time to be honest.

So that's the news for the day....will catch up soon! HUGS

No comments: