Thursday, December 11, 2008

Just one of those lives (um- I mean days).....


















Not too much to say folks as it's not been the best week. I usually try my best to keep it upbeat but to be honest I just don't have it in me today. Here is a quick breakdown as of late.....
1. My body is still falling apart - have a kidney stone that is doing it's best to make me miserable.
2. I got about a total of 4 hrs sleep as I was up & down all night peeing.
3. We had a very unexpected death in our extended family - memorial service this weekend.
4. 12DPO & temps are dropping meaning another failed month of TTC in addition to Aunt Flo arriving just in time for the memorial service this weekend.

So that's the scoop - not too much else to report and since I am in a pooper of a mood I will keep it short today. Will try and come back in a better frame of mind.

PEACE!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh yuck- I'm so sorry Jenn. BIG BIG HUGS! I wish I was there to bring you hot cocoa and a fluffy warm blanket. Be patient with yourself. Your body just needs time to get back together. I'll be saying extra prayers for you and all those grieving. Wishing you peace and solace! xoxox

Batty

Anonymous said...

Batty,
Thanks you are the best! I just imagined the cocoa and fluffy blanket and it made me smile.
You are wonderful - love ya!

Jenn