Saturday, April 4, 2009

Things to be happy about.....

Since the last few posts have been in the pooper in terms of emotions....I though I might try the complete other end of the spectrum just for shits & giggles!

Here is today's list of things that I am happy about.............................................
1. My dizziness has gone....yep - I knocked those "screws" back home where they belong!!!

2. The Evil Aunt Flo witch has come and gone............WOOT~!

3. The temperature in Ohio has been above freezing for the last 3 days!

4. My belly has truly done a great job of healing up.....even the scar looks better!

5. I made & cooked an oven fried chicken dinner last night that was pretty awesome!

6. Now that I am pretty much healed up....hubby and I can get busy again (YeeHaw!)

7. Our tiny little Giant Eagle grocery store in Geneva ACTUALLY carries Matzoh for Passover and other assorted Jew foods....(who woulda thunk?)

8. I get to go back to work this week......YES...I am truly excited about this!

9. I have met some of the most wonderful, fabulous, loving, supportive and hilarious friends since I started this blog....(Thanks to each and every one of you!)

10. Jim & I might have a very "special surprise" that we will be bringing home this weekend....details to follow.....(yes you will have to come back and read for updates!)

Not too shabby eh? That's what I thought!

MOOD REPORT:

1 comment:

Beautiful Mess said...

Nice job! Your list is great! Is it helping improve your mood? I know it sometimes helps me. It's like giving yourself a kick in the head. Enjoy your above freezing temperatures!
*HUGS*