Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Random Thoughts Wednesday..........



ABSOLUTELY NOTHING FERTILITY RELATED BEING POSTED TODAY!!!!!

Random Thoughts Wednesday:

Do my farts make a deeper impression in my carbon footprint?

I think my left boob is jealous of my right boob (righty is slightly bigger)

Why do I still find writing or saying the word FART hilarious at age 38? (let alone doing it)

I am glad I am plump......that way if we go to war and I am stuck in a bomb shelter...I can live off my body fat (the skinny kids are screwed!)

Does picking my husbands' back constitute foreplay? If so I am so totally skilled!!~!~!

MOOD REPORT:


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your random thoughts! =)

Beautiful Mess said...

OMG! You're cracking me up! I do find farting funny, but sometimes...not so much. Have a GREAT fun filled with lots of laughing weekend!