Saturday, April 4, 2009

Holy Awards Infertile-girl............


So here I am doing my daily cruising around stalking all of my favorite blogs when ...........BAM.....out of nowhere......I see my name in lights!!

(Well not really in lights per say but let me roll with it)

I was given the VERY INFAMOUS LEMONADE AWARD!!!

Jenn....what's the LEMONADE AWARD you may be asking yourself? Well let me explain!

This Lemonade Award is given to bloggers in recognition of
"great attitude or gratitude."


Apparently my much improved mood (see earlier post) as of today was enough to earn me this great prize!!!
(again...let's roll with it folks!)

So my dear friend - BEAUTIFUL MESS over at Life Induces thoughts, mostly random was the special individual who nominated me. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

The point of getting this award is to find some continued gratefulness each day AND more importantly to pass this on to another special blogger.

Here's what to do:
1. Put the Lemonade Award logo on your blog or post
2. Nominate blogs that show great attitude or gratitude
3. Link to your nominees within your post
4. Let the nominees know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received your award.

So in the vain of passing this on............................
I am officially nominating DORA from ISO the Golden Egg
First and Foremost....she just had some absolutely AMAZING news.....(gotta link over to see)
She has had such a difficult, long road but has not given up.
She is able to be honest AND completely hilarious in the same breath!
You are a very special lady - Prayers, thoughts and continued happiness dear!

So there you have it.....go check out some of these other wonderful ladies blogs....
You won't regret doing so!

2 comments:

Dora said...

Awww! Shucks. Thanks! I cling to my sense of humor. I wouldn't make it through otherwise!

Beautiful Mess said...

aww you're so darn sweet! I know you've been having a few rough days, but I just wanted to let you know that it is OK and you're brightness STILL shines through. Isn't Dora's news SO exciting?! I squealed, still kinda am squealing. I'm getting some weird looks from my husband but who cares cuz' DORA IS KNOCKED UP!!!! *SQUEAL*