Thursday, March 19, 2009

On to a new day...HALLELUJAH!!!!!


I got the most wonderful award and acknowledgement from another blogger today.......................
1.)BEAUTIFUL MESS at Life Induces thoughts, mostly random.
Thank you Thank you and Thank you....for your kind words and support!

I am passing on this award to some of the blogs that I love...
Wish I could do 8 but am not quite there yet....working on it though!
These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind
bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award!"


2.) Musings of a Fat Chick
3.) Monica at Knocked up Knocked Down
4.) The Real Bean
5. and of course where it all started ...Mel at Stirrup Queens and Sperm Palace Jesters.

I plan to expand my daily blog reading roster as there are so many INCREDIBLE women (and men) out there in IF Land. If I am already following you....Thanks for sharing the good, bad and the demented! If I haven't gotten to you yet.....let me know! I would love to meet some new friends.

AS FOR ME:
Yep....today's mood is moderately improved! Thank God - because yesterday I was really a miserable B*tch!!! No doubt about it! I was immensely happy to call it an early night however! My poor hubby did his very best to cheer me up yesterday - I really love that man!!!

As luck would have it, I called a good friend from work to catch up last night and she was able to recommend one of her relatives to help with the Gas line issue. (THANK GOODNESS!!!)
He came out this morning and was able to get everything up to code within a few hours.
It still sucked having to write out that check but I guess that's what home ownership is all about!
Called Dominion to come back out and turn the gas back on (they were there within 20 min. - who would have thunk?) We were back in business with heat and hot water.
We can now have a real meal for dinner rather than chicken tenders made in the toaster oven!
Now understand I am NOT a cook however losing the use of your stove/oven even temporarily really makes you appreciate having it at all. I will TRY and remember that when I am grumbling over making dinner the next time!

Got a much better night's sleep last night and finally feel like a human being today as a result!
Steri-Strip belly is feeling better AND I have actually managed to keep my "picking hands" off it.

Even though the air is cold outside, the sun is out today which makes me happy. It makes me want to get out of the house again. I am hoping that when hubby comes home from work that I can talk him into a mini road trip and possibly a walk. Crossing my fingers!!!!

MOOD REPORT:

No comments: