Sunday, March 22, 2009

Show & Tell - March 22, 2009


Forgot ALL about SHOW AND TELL this week so I thought I would cheat and let this pic and it's subsequent naming be the star of the show!

If you would like to see what everyone else is showing -
Click over to Stirrup Queens and Sperm Palace Jesters to see who is in front of the class!

I need your help.......yes YOU!!!!!! You with the enormous amount of extra time on your hands.
You with the slightly twisted and off-color sense of humor. YOU!!!

I snapped this picture the other night and had lots of great ideas for adding captions to it.
Then I fell asleep and POOF....it was all gone.
This is where YOU come in. I would love some suggestions, ideas, or thoughts to add to this priceless pic. After all...currently these are the only two babies I have!

Not much excitement this weekend. We managed to make all the final adjustments and fixes to the gas lines in the basement and are now officially "up to code". AMEN~!~
It is slightly scary dealing with the gas lines but what's the worst that can happen?
Oh yeah - right....DEATH!!! No big deal!

Jim and I took several good walks Friday and Saturday which makes me really happy.
First off, the weather is actually cooperating to the point of allowing us to do so and secondly, I am finally getting some energy back after the surgery! WOOT!!! WOOT!!!

My belly-buttonless belly is healing well. I am counting down the days until I get to totally freak out my nephews when we compare belly buttons!!! ( Gotta look at the positive )
All of my steri-strips are still intact minus two which fell off on their own (no picking!!!)

Have been spending a lot of time watching my Cleveland Cavaliers games!!! (I LOVE this team)
For those of you who do not know....LeBron James #23, grew up and became a star in my hometown - Akron, Ohio. I have been a fan of his for years and am completely hooked on watching them play! Jim loves the fact that we get to watch the games together and that he can actually talk to me about what is going on. We even have an extra special ritual we do when they are losing a game.....(I won't go into details- you must use your imagination! hehehe )

Here is video of the team - this is what they do before ALL their games...gotta love it!!!



Not much else to share - gotta go grocery shopping - will be back soon!

MOOD REPORT:

3 comments:

Kristin said...

That;s a really cute pic. Sorry I don't have any brilliant name ideas...being sick has fried the few brain cells my kids missed.

Anonymous said...

sorry no great caption ideas here :S but what a sweet photo!

Basket ball is the one Major US sport i just can't get into .. not really sure why but i love the before game ritual its made me chuckle :-)

Beautiful Mess said...

Yeah your Cavs gave our Blazers a run for their money. It was a GOOD game though. YAY for OT! I don't have any suggestions for a caption for your picture, but I WILL think of one. Good job on not picking at your steri-strips!