Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Super Sushi Tues, An Anniversary & The peeing bandit

Above is a picture of MY SUSHI TUESDAY SPECIAL SOMETHING -Thanks to the one of the BEST friends in the world (MARY) for sending me these sushi scrap booking stickers. I absolutely went nuts when I got them!

.......................................

Here we are again folks.....SUSHI TUESDAY.....the day of the week that I have devoted entirely to all the little things that put a smile on every one's face~

You know..... like when the cashier doubles your grocery coupon just because OR the when the clerk at Dunkin Donuts makes your coffee with just the perfect amount of sugar and cream without having to ask. Just that perfect little extra special something!

Don't forget to leave a comment with YOUR SPECIAL SOMETHING!

......................................

Today is a very special day. Two years ago today, I had the incredible privilege of marrying one of the most amazing, loving and gentle men I have ever met. We have already endured more in our two years of marriage than most couples I know however I believe that has made our relationship much stronger.

To my Bear....I am ever so grateful for the day you came into my life and changed it forever. A day has not gone by that you fail to show me how much you love me. You bring out the best in me and make me want to be a better person. You are my anchor, my strength, and my love of all times! Thank you for allowing me to share this lifetime with you!

......................................

The Tale of the Peeing Bandit


See Baby - A.K.A. - The lazy, spiteful Orange Creature


See Zoey - A.K.A. - The adorable, spastic black monster

See spastic Monster with her favorite "Monkey baby" toy

See how well they get along and love one another........RIGHT????

WRONG!!!!!



See peed upon "Monkey Baby toy" drying after vinegar bath.
*the note says "Beware of the big orange creature....Monkey*

Guess who did the peeing???????????????



...............................

Intimate & hormonal sharing to follow.................this is your chance to click away..............Don't say I didn't warn ya!






P.S. I would like to send a big old F*CK you to AUNT FLO for her extraordinary timeliness. She never ceases to amaze me - so far this year she has managed to arrive on my birthday, on surgery day each time I have had it AND now on my anniversary day.
ENOUGH ALREADY!!!

MOOD REPORT:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!! I hope you and your Bear have a wonderful day in spite of that bitch Aunt Flo!

And I'm still laughing at that last picture of Baby. That's too funny. =)

Beautiful Mess said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Hope you both enjoyed your anniversary even with the the horrible timing of AF.

That little stinker! I can't believe Baby Cat peed on the monkey! I think someone wanted some monkey time ;o)
*HUGS*

areyoukiddingme said...

Happy Anniversary!

Kate said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!

and good lord what a funny story. I think most places you have to pay extra for that.

XOOX
Kate