Thursday, January 21, 2010

Time for Show & Tell......well sort of!


It's that time again folks (and yes it has been awhile)
Time for Show & Tell...a la Mel over at Stirrup Queens.
Don't forget to pop over and check out what everyone else is showing!!!

..........................

This is going to be a total cheat of a post since I am copying my last one but honestly I believe it is totally Show & Tell worthy!!! Hope you agree!!!

............................

I would like to share my latest burst of crochet energy. I believe you might enjoy it - It WAS and IS truly something to behold.

So for your viewing pleasure I am posting pics of latest crochet venture:
Hope you enjoy!!!
(details of this collections to follow)


So there you have it - my very first attempt at an "ensemble"
What' s that? It's not what you were expecting?
Well to be honest....it's not what I would have expected for my first venture
in multiple matching pieces.
This "collection" evolved out of a conversation I was having one slow afternoon, with one of my favorite co-workers. The possibility of crocheting a thong had truly NEVER entered my mind until we had that conversation. Once the idea was suggested, the collection just sort of evolved on it's own. It was created over a long weekend and was presented proudly to my friend. She promptly turned beet red and slipped the pieces into her cubby until she went home for the day.
I did make her PROMISE to put the whole ensemble on for her husband - which by the way I believe she did. My understanding is that it got good reviews!!!!

Not too shabby eh?

......................

Mood report:

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol Awsome ! Great colours too.

Lollipop Goldstein said...

Definitely not shabby :-) Oooh, you'd really have to be careful with the yarn choice with a thong or things could get itchy.

kate said...

Heh. Trying really hard not to laugh at Mel's itchy yarn thong thing... But I agree. Yarn choice is key here.

And I have to admit that it is the first Hat/Scarf/Thong set I've ever seen. Awesome.

Anonymous said...

You're quiet again......is everything okay?

*Big Giant Hug*

Anonymous said...

I miss you MyFriend, I hope all is well!

Kate said...

Are you ok lovely Jenn?
such a long time without posting worries me deeply. I've been off the blogosphere much of the time otherwise I would have bugged you waaaaaay before now--
you ok?
xoxo
Kate