Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Super Sushi Tuesday...so nice to be back!

A SUSHI RING - can you believe it???
(courtesy of ELLEBAN'S CUTIES Etsy shop)

..........................

Back again for another episode of.....SUPER SUSHI TUESDAY!
It's the day of the week that I devote ENTIRELY to all the little things that put a smile on your face and a warm feeling in your heart!

..............

This week for my SUPER SUSHI SOMETHING it is all about gratitude!
I was truly humbled and touched with the number of people who wrote, emailed and called me during and after this last surgery. When I was straightening the house yesterday, I happened to gather up part of the get well cards that had been sent and it just made me stop and think.

Here is a pic of just some of those cards:

I am overwhelmed with gratitude - thank you for every thought, prayer, call, visit, care package and most of all love. I am blessed to have such an amazing support system.
................................

MOOD REPORT:

1 comment:

Kate said...

Hey sweetie,

I just gave you an award on my blog-
take it on only if it is fun, ok?
XOX
kate