Friday, January 14, 2011

a blog of another color......

Hi all

I know that it's been awhile but I thought I should post here.
I have decided to come back to the blogosphere elsewhere, 
and wanted to let all my wonderful bloggy friends know.
(Just in case you were interested )

You will find me now over at: 

_______

Please know however that if you choose to go check it out, 
I think you will find the tone and feeling of this new blog
to be MUCH different and definitely more raw.
Keep this in mind if you want to follow.

If you don't want to follow or check it out - that's alright with me.
Maybe then just consider this a quick hello to say I miss you all and although you might not
know it - I do check in on you periodically.

Much Love and Peace to everyone.

MOOD REPORT:

1 comment:

hapi said...

Hi lilpudge, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!