Wednesday, December 24, 2008

My butt is getting it's own zip code folks......

This post will have to be short and sweet as I have only a few minutes before heading out to work. I am not looking forward to going to work today for a few reasons.
First off, there will be only 3-4 people working today. It will be so quiet in the office I won't know what to do with myself. I finished up all my work yesterday so I really have nothing to do today. The next reason is that there is an AMAZING amount of junk food at the office that people have brought in for the holidays. I am talking candy bars, cookies, popcorn, chex mix, cake and holiday breads. You put together the boredom with the food mix and I am done for!!!

On a good note I am off finally to get that pesky pelvic MRI done this afternoon for a few hours.
I am hoping and praying all goes smoothly. I am anxious to see what the results of that test will be. I will go into 2009 having a clearer understanding of my fertility issues.

CD11 today - Started using the ovulation tests yesterday and I am glad I did. The evening result was getting pretty dark so I am think I might pop an eggie just in time for Christmas.
I am kinda jazzed about that thought - It is already Hannukah and then add in Christmas - it HAS to be a good omen. Maybe a holiday baby in the works???? That would be fantastic!

On a completely unrelated note, hubby and I went to the chinese restaurant a few days ago and I got this fortune in my fortune cookie...
"You will share great news with all the people you love."
Just makes me feel really upbeat and positive about this month. We shall see.

I promise to come back later tonight for an update but I really have to be off to work.
Have a great day and even more wonderful Christmas eve!!!!

No comments: